If you do not know where you are going, any road will take you there.

~ Lewis Caroll

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow, Snow, Everywhere

The Vancouver Olympic committee is having to spread man-made snow in order for the Olympic games to begin as scheduled. Nashville, Tennessee has three inches of snow on the ground and it's still falling. Something about that just seems wrong.

Don't get me wrong, the snow is beautiful. The first time. Now that we've had a few or four occurences, it's time for Frosty to skedaddle. We just aren't prepared for this type of wet, goopy, mess. Plus the driver's side butt-warmer in my car went out, so driving is less than enjoyable.

I also do not have the luxury of working from home (unless they send us there) since I live practically on top of my cubicle. I would love to be home today snuggled in my Snuggie with a cup o' joe typing away in RFP-land. But alas I trudged in through the mush in my four inch Manolo Blahniks.

That brings me to my final point. I should be comped snow appropriate footwear. I think that would make all this a little more bearable, and I've picked out the perfect pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment