If you do not know where you are going, any road will take you there.

~ Lewis Caroll

Monday, January 25, 2010

BFFs

I have to say that friends are what make a girl lucky. I have some of the greatest girlfriends in the entire world--I'm not exaggerating.

These friends have agreed to take on the duty of bridesmaid! A duty that sometimes is underappreciated, but I have to say, I am completely grateful for their support! Even though we don't see each other often, or speak every day, I know they are true friends. Each one has a ridiculously busy life with their own boyfriends, fiances, husbands, and children, but each has selflessly devoted a little bit of themselves to ensuring that I have a fantabulous wedding day. Plus some good times along the way.

So to all the bridesmaids out there, THANK YOU! And to all the brides, be thankful you are a lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment