If you do not know where you are going, any road will take you there.

~ Lewis Caroll

Monday, March 29, 2010

"Our house . . .

is in the middle of our street." Gotta love that song by Madness. Hopefully this will be our house very soon!
Today we extended our official offer and signed what could be our official contract. My realtor is confident that we are making the best possible offer, and the seller would be silly to not accept. I'm hoping that is definitely the case. If not, however, there are other fish in the sea. Unfortunately, our sea is pretty small.

I discovered that I despise subdivisions. Let me clarify, I despise all of the subdivisions in Nashville within my budget. They are junky, unkempt, and every house has at least five cars parked in the driveway or on the lawn at all times. Ugh, that is not what I want to look at every day.

My cute bungalow/cottage home, on the other hand, is supposed to be on a crowded street with lots of people. That's part of the charm of living in a historic neighborhood. I can deal with those who soon shall be my neighbors. I plan on baking a lot of cookies!

Hopefully, we will hear back from the seller today. I'll post about what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment