If you do not know where you are going, any road will take you there.

~ Lewis Caroll

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do you ever just wake up in a good mood for no apparent reason? I'm having one such day. It's strange because I've been in bitch mode for a good week now. I definitely haven't run out of things to complain about, but I think my psyche is ready for a break.

And I've noticed that things are going rather well in cubicle hell today. I think I'll meet all of my deadlines, should I say it, early! Chip-chip-cheerio! Nothing helps brighten ones day better than speaking with a cheesy British accent.

Also, I've cut out grease from my diet. I think my colon is thanking me. Hours on the internet have led me to believe that my gallbladder is disgusted with my choice of weekend foods, so I've decided to jump on the grilled, baked, and steamed wagon for a while.

All in all, today is pretty rockin' and rollin'. I even remembered my umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment